Our macronational neighbor, Sweden, politicians, and elected officials are lying through their teeth and seem to have no ethical compass whatsoever. The head of the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency went on vacation to the Canary Islands in the midst of an epidemic. His only answer was: “It was a necessary trip. I’ve had to cancel several of my trips this year.”
Duh! What about the rest of the population? They have been told to stay at home, not socialize, and certainly not make unnecessary travel plans. Heck, they can’t even go abroad since they check all passengers. If you board a private plane and show a passport for diplomatic immunity, the rules of the game suddenly change. It’s distasteful.
The fact that many protested against the American police after George Floyd’s death, but not against Islamists when they cut Frenchmen’s throats, has a simple answer: They are not afraid of the American police. They are afraid of Islamists. Terror only works as long as we keep censoring ourselves.
The Kingdom of Unixploria does not bow down to terror, nor do we censor ourselves. We live in a free nation where everyone has the right to write or draw anything they want. You might not like it, but that’s just the way freedom works. We’re all in the same boat.
No, we only promote our own agenda, and do not discriminate others. We see no reason to offend or discriminate those who don’t share our views and way of life.
We used to oppose macro national politics but have concluded that we cannot win battles by putting our energy into things we don’t like. Instead, we try to put all our efforts into things we’re passionate about. Our views may sound offensive to our foes, but that is purely unintentional.
About a year ago we decided to take the first steps toward becoming a more environmentally friendly nation. This is what we have accomplished so far:
1. All cars driven and sold in Unixploria must be hybrids or solely run on electricity.
2. We conserve water by minimizing the time spent in showers. We also collect rainwater to water garden plants.
3. We have reduced our long-distance travels, and all official trips are made by bicycles, hybrid/electric cars, trains or boats. Traveling by plane is still not prohibited but highly taxed and regulated.
4. To reduce pollution from transports, we try to only import goods from nations in our region. Unixploria is not yet entirely self-sufficient, but we aim to be.
5. Recycling is mandatory for all Unixplorians.
6. We are currently working on ways to determine how digital waste can be minimized. Waste from digital gadgets like cell phones and computers are – along with traveling by plane – the worst choices we can make when it comes to ecological sustainability.
7. Pesticides are illegal to buy and use. All foods produced on Unixplorian soil are organic.
8. Plastic bags and containers are still not prohibited, but we have taken the first steps to minimize the use of them. Revised legislation is due later this year.